Operations Executive is an integral part of the team, overseeing some of the most important processes in the interaction with rider customers and partner instructors. Candidates should be excellent at planning, resourcing, and managing any number of concurrent projects, with responsibility increasing rapidly as competency and knowledge of RideTo’s services and systems develop.
This position is for weekends only, Saturday and Sunday 9am – 6pm. Once 3 day training is complete in Brighton, the role is fully remote.
** Please apply with a covering paragraph (150 words max) for why you want to join the RideTo team and what would make you a great team member
What we’re looking for:
- An organised approach with incredible eye for detail
- An optimist with a warm, positive attitude who’s always willing to go the extra mile and put the customer first
- A track record of delivering 5 star customer experiences
- Hit agreed targets & objectives to ensure the business continues to grow and hits key milestones
- Represent the company values and culture and be an ambassador of RideTo and our mission
- A strong interest in the motorcycle industry
- Experience riding a motorcycle in the UK is a big plus
- Customer relationship management and operations: Take a key role in running the day to day operations of the business, liaising with partner schools, customers and the team, continuing to improve and automise operational processes in the business and product.
- Customer insight and analysis, constantly striving to tailor our product, brand and marketing to customer insights you develop.
- Driving your own insight and knowledge into building a customer centric business
- Generally rolling up the sleeves and playing an integral part of a small but ambitious and hardworking team
Why it will be awesome:
- You’ll be responsible for a huge part of the RideTo brand, marketing, voice and growth, you’ll be the face of RideTo to our 2,000+ monthly customers
- We’ll ensure you’re not only growing your operation and marketing skills but fully understand the mechanics of a fast growth startup, product and team
- Your ideas and voice will always be heard, as part of a young and passionate founding team
- We’re backed by some of the most successful entrepreneurs in the UK, growing 300% a year
- Friday beers, events, ride outs and other startup perks
Part-time hours: 32 hours per month
Expected start date: 03/04/2021
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £10.00-£10.50 per hour
This role is a work from home position
Work remotely: Yes
Application Process: Please apply with your CV AND a covering paragraph (150 words max) for why you want to join the RideTo team and what would make you a great team member.